Track you college entranceprocess through NAVIANCE
Refer to this list of 2015-2016 Scholarships available to minority students and families.
Please check out our 2015-2016 College Guidance Handbook
Find highly useful information in our Senior Journey to Higher Education Calendar
Does Your student need help getting Letters of Acceptance written? Use this Brag Sheet to help!
Parent Service Hours
Throughout the year we have many events, and opportunities available to complete your parent service hours. Volunteers and donations are needed for many verb events. Please see the list below and lookout for emails, and phone calls throughout the year.
A few sample events are:
• Back to School Night
• Freshmen, Sophomore, Junior and Senior retreats (ongoing)
• CWSP Supervisor Breakfast (November)
• Grad@Grad week (April)
• Fish Fry (February)
• All sporting events (ongoing)
• Teacher Appreciation week (April/May)
• CWSP Drivers Appreciation week
• Faculty Thanksgiving/Christmas events
• Open House events
• Parent Association meetings
• Spirit Week
The events listed above are only a few opportunities that we have available; we will send emails or phone calls as we approach events.
If you have any questions please call Patricia Quintanilla at 323-564-6651 x6010.