Companies partner with the Corporate Work Study Program for full-time entry level jobs.
- Students work 5 days a month as a member of a 4 student team. See chart below.
- Work hours are from 8:30am – 4:30pm during the academic calendar year, from August to June.
- Students do not miss class time.
- Companies pay $30,000 for each 4-member student team.
- CWSP is responsible for the transportation of students to and from work, and handles all insurance issues, worker’s compensation, Department of Labor compliance, I-9 completion and work permits associated with the student interns.
- A CWSP team member is assigned to each corporate partner to co-manage the students with supervisors.
- Hub locations include downtown Los Angeles, Century City, Pasadena, South Bay, Long Beach, and Santa Monica.
Student Work Schedule
D = Monday Worker, Freshman
A = Tuesday Worker, Junior
B = Wednesday Worker, Sophomore
C = Thursday Worker, Senior